Kaitlyn Pierce is a mompreneur who desired to leave her corporate marketing job and build a work-from-home business. In this episode, she shares how she replaced her income in 90 days and built her business as an expert in Instagram Reels and TikTok strategy.
Kaitlyn and Lindsay discuss-
- Should we follow the trends, or do our own thing on social?
- How to create 4 to 5 reels in an hour
- How social media is NOT a marketing plan, it's just part of the plan.
- TikTok is trend-setting: "Most Instagram trends are carryovers from TikTok"
- Tip! Use a trending audio on a low volume while you share your content. This allows you to show up on trending audio feeds as well as the hashtag feed.
- Custom audio's are now trending more than music (on TikTok)
- How often should you be putting out content? "As often as YOU feel comfortable." TikTok is more about quality over quantity to be successful. The more quality content you can create, the better your odds of going viral.
- How to create content if you aren't "entertaining."
Read more about the Freedom Business Community at www.myunpluggedlifestyle.com/freedom-business-community
Connect with Lindsay on Instagram - www.instagram.com/thepassiveincomeexaminer